Frequently Asked Questions
PRODUCT & PROCESS
- How are minimal indian ceramics products made ?
All ceramic pieces are first hand made by studio potters. Then we hand paint the bisque fired pieces using underglaze. After the painting, all pieces are glazed and fired at a very high temperature for final finishing.
- Are these ceramics products food safe ?
Yes, they are totally food safe. we use lead-free underglaze to paint, and use no harmful chemicals on the products.
- Can I use these ceramics in the microwave and dishwasher ?
Yes, these are all safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher. Although, we always suggest you wash these beautiful pieces gently with soap and sponge.
- Will these paintings fade after multiple use ?
No. All paintings are done prior to the final glazing stage, so they won’t fade after multiple usage.
- When can I expect my order to arrive ?
All orders are shipped within the product's lead time stated on its product page. Please read the timeline while placing the order. When your order is dispatched, a shipment confirmation with tracking numbers will be sent within one business day to the email address entered at checkout.
CUSTOMISATION & WHOLESALE QUERIES
- Can you customise patterns ?
No, we do not customise patterns.
- Can you customise the glaze colors ?
No, at this moment we can not customise the colors.
- Can you customise shape and size ?
No, at this moment we can not customise shapes and sizes.
- Do you take bulk orders ?
Yes, we take bulk orders. For corporates, wedding or any other bulk order requests please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I see your physical products ?
You can check out our stockists page for all the details.