'Mishti' literally means sweet in Bengali. These cups bring back the nostalgia of those colorful mithai shops in tiny lanes of Calcutta. Color blocked in custard yellow and pastel pink, these tea cups carry playful polka dots paired with two stripes around the rim. Perfect for adding some good vibes to everyday teatime.
Production Description :
- Color - Ivory, Pink & Mustard
- Dimension - 3” X 2.75”
- Weight - 200 gms (each)
- Capacity - 200 ml (each)
- Material - Stoneware
- Wash & Care - Microwave & Dishwasher safe
We put in our best efforts to achieve the details of our products as close to the mentioned specifications. However, there might be minor variations from one piece to the other, as all our products are handmade and hand-painted. Sometimes, glaze crazing on the surface may occur after a period of time, as it is the natural tendency of stoneware material.
- Shipping in India - This product is shipped within 15 working days.
- For international shipping, please write to us at email@example.com
* If this product is out of stock it will be made to order in 3-4 weeks